301 Redirects – Easy Redirect Manager
301 Redirects helps you manage and create 301, 302, 307 redirects for WordPress site to improve SEO & visitor experience. 301 Redirects is easy to use. Perfect for new sites or repairing links after reorganizing your old content, or when your site has content that expires and you wish to avoid sending visitors to a 404 error page and want to create redirection instead. Use the 404 error log to identify problematic links.
301 Redirects GUI is located in WP Admin – Settings – 301 Redirects
404 Error Log widget can be found in the WP Admin – Dashboard
- Choose from Pages, Posts, Custom Post types, Archives, and Term Archives from dropdown menu to create redirection
- Or, set a custom destination URL!
- Retain query strings across redirects
- Super-fast redirection
- 404 error log
- 404 error log widget
- Import/Export feature for bulk redirects management
- Simple redirect stats so you know how much a redirection is used
- Fully compatible with translation plugins (Weglot, TranslatePress, Gtranslate, Loco Translate) that use lang prefix in URL