Upgrading to the premium plugin allows you to unload unused styles & scripts on extra pages such as:
- Taxonomy pages such as default WordPress’ categories, tags and custom-created ones such as products’ categories from WooCommerce.
- Author pages (e.g. the page showing all posts published by a specific author, detected via
- Default WordPress Search Page
- WooCommmerce Search Page (which has the same settings as the actual shop page detected via
- Date Archive Page: this is any page that retrieves articles filtered by the date, detected via
Change the location of the CSS/JS files (could be moved from HEAD to BODY to prevent render-blocking or vice-versa if you need early triggering of specific files)
⚙️ “Test Mode” Functionality → Worried about making optimization mistakes? Don’t be anymore!