GravityForms Advanced Post Creation
Advanced Post Creation
With the Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On, you can easily automate the publishing of user-submitted content to your site, creating a new post or page for each form submission.
Automate the Publication of User-Submitted Content
If your site relies on user-submitted content, copying and pasting new submissions into WordPress pages and posts can become incredibly time consuming. So it’s smart to set up an automation that handles all the busy work for you.
With the Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On, you can create a page, post, or use any available custom post type, when a form is submitted. Let Gravity Forms turn user-submitted data into content for your WordPress website!
Here’s just a few of the many features you can expect from the Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On…
- Use Any Available Post Type – With the Advanced Post Creation Add-On, you’re not limited to creating only standard posts and pages. Posts can be created using any registered custom post type on your WordPress site.
- Assign Posts to Taxonomies – Assign terms from any of the taxonomies registered to your selected post type, including tags and categories.
- Support for Merge Tags – Both the post title and content support merge tags, providing the ability to create powerful post templates that populate data from all throughout your form.
- Map Custom Fields – Use field values or merge tags to map custom fields, either with existing meta keys or by creating your own.
- Add Uploaded Files to the Media Library – Files uploaded to your forms can also be automatically added to the Media Library and attached to your created posts.
The Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On works seamlessly with our built-in conditional logic feature, allowing you to set rules controlling if and when a form submission is turned into user-facing content.