ScrollMagic helps you to easily react to the user’s current scroll position.
It’s the perfect library for you, if you want to …
- animate based on scroll position – either trigger an animation or synchronize it to the scrollbar movement (like a playback scrub control).
- pin an element starting at a specific scroll position – either indefinitely or for a limited amount of scroll progress (sticky elements).
- toggle CSS classes of elements on and off based on scroll position.
- effortlessly add parallax effects to your website.
- create an infinitely scrolling page (ajax load of additional content).
- add callbacks at specific scroll positions or while scrolling past a specific section, passing a progress parameter.