WooCommerce Orders Tracking – SMS – PayPal Tracking Autopilot
Order Tracking for WooCommerce allows you to add tracking code to your order. And sends emails with tracking code and tracking URL to your customers
WooCommerce Orders Tracking lets your customers view the live tracking info for all of their purchases. With the plugin, you keep your customers updated about their order tracking information via different channels; you can add, edit, import tracking numbers, export orders, provide your customers with tracking URLs that help them track their order directly; … All these functions help you save time, create a nicer experience for your clients, and reduce the workload.
WooCommerce Orders Tracking works with 90+ shipping companies and several payment gateways, but with PayPal, it’s possible to attach tracking info to customers’ transaction details in their PayPal account. Informing the tracking info changes by SMS is what makes our plugin different. Moreover, you can send emails/SMS in different languages if you’re using Polylang/WPML
With WooCommerce Orders Tracking, you can:
Select shipping carriers: WooCommerce Orders Tracking integrates with 92 shipping companies, includes all the popular carriers and lots of small regional shipping providers, from different countries in the world.
Send WooCommerce orders tracking emails: When the tracking info changes, you can send an email to inform your customers.
Include tracking info to WooCommerce email: Attach tracking info, select order status emails to attach, and manage the tracking content with necessary information.
Inform customers by SMS: When the tracking info changes, let your customers know by SMS. This function works with 3 providers: Twilio, Nexmo, and Plivo.
Add the tracking info into the customer’s order summary in their PayPal account: The technical jobs are handled by WooCommerce Orders Tracking, you only need your Client ID and Client Secret to make this work.
Configure the Webhooks to receive a notification when the shipment status changes to the status you selected.
Schedule to update the latest data for all tracking numbers: If you use a tracking service to track shipping information by API key, this function helps you update the latest data of the respective tracking service.
Add the tracking number manually: In the order details of each order, you can add the tracking number, bulk set tracking number, send email and SMS with tracking URL generated,… manually.
Export orders/Import tracking codes with CSV files: This function helps you save time when importing/changing tracking codes in bulk.
Create a WooCommerce Orders Tracking page after activating the plugin: The page is created right after the plugin is activated, but you can also select a page and make it the Order Tracking page.
Use shortcodes to display tracking forms: WooCommerce Orders Tracking provides shortcodes to display tracking forms
Use the plugin along with WPML, Polylang: You can send Email/SMS/attach tracking info to WooCommerce emails in the customer’s native language.
1. Shipping Carriers in WooCommerce Orders Tracking
The plugin integrates more than 90 common shipping carriers all over the world. And you still can add your custom shipping carrier if it is necessary.
- More than 90 carriers are integrated: The plugin allows you to select the carriers you want to use.
- Automatically generate tracking URL: Then when adding a tracking code, you just need to select the carrier and fill in the tracking code. Order Tracking for WooCommerce will auto-generate a tracking URL.
- Add custom shipping carriers: The plugin allows you to add custom shipping carriers by entering the carrier name and tracking URL.
2. Send orders tracking information emails.
- Send tracking emails: You can select to send a tracking email to the customer when adding a tracking code to their orders.
- Edit the tracking email: The tracking email can be edited with the email subject, heading, and content. The plugin provides shortcodes that display customer name, order ID, shipping information,… in emails.
3. WooCommerce Emails in WooCommerce Orders Tracking
- Include the tracking information in the WooCommerce emails when the order status changes.
- Select a position in the WooCommerce emails to place the tracking information.
4. SMS feature in WooCommerce Orders Tracking
- The SMS functionality allows you to inform your customers by SMS with a tracking URL when the tracking info is changed.
- There are 3 SMS Providers for you to choose including Twilio, Nexmo, and Plivo.
5. PayPal feature in WooCommerce Orders Tracking
- Automatically add shipping information: Shipping information including the carrier name, tracking number, shipment status will be added to your Paypal transaction details automatically.
- Paypal Sandbox supported: The plugin provides a sandbox mode option that allows you to test the feature with a Paypal Sandbox account before using it with your live account.
6. Tracking service and Google reCAPTCHA
WooCommerce Orders Tracking works with TrackingMore, Cainiao, EasyPost, Aftership, and 17Track. The plugin will get the shipping information from these tracking services and transfer it to your customers.
- TrackingMore, EasyPost, Aftership, 17Track: These options require a valid API/Access key to work. WooCommerce Orders Tracking will automatically get tracking information from these tracking services.
- Cainiao: This tracking service doesn’t need API to work.
- Google reCAPTCHA: This option helps you protect your website from spam and abuse.