Tested with WooCommerce 6.2 and previous releases.
What’s new in the version 2.9:
- Added minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts.
- Show unanswered refund requests first.
- Show unanswered withdrawal requests first.
- Export transactions.
- Export withdrawal requests.
- The option to delete withdrawal requests.
- Added the option to specify a refund reason.
- Improved the show wallet balance in the menu option. (Make sure to reactivate the in menu wallet balance option from the settings page)
- Added wallet icon.
- Added refund fee (fixed amount/percentage).
- Added withdrawal fee (fixed amount/percentage).
- Added transfer fee (fixed amount/percentage).
- Bug fixes.
- Wallet top-up: add the possibility to show both options, pre-made packages, and custom amounts. The customer can choose to buy one of the pre-made packages you create (and possibly get any bonuses you offer) or purchase a custom amount.
WooCommerce Wallet is a WordPress plugin that allows your customers to checkout/pay from their Wallet, using funds that they have already deposit in their account.
This is a WooCommerce Wallet and Refund system that allows users/customers to pay using the funds they have already deposited in their account and allow the admin to refund the amount directly to the user wallet.
By default, the wallets dashboard only shows customers that had at least one transition using the wallet, you can change this from the settings page and make the dashboard list all customers.
The admin can add funds, withdraw funds, or lock a customer’s wallet, a locked wallet can’t be used to checkout.
A cashback amount can be set for any product or variation, it can either be an exact value or a percentage relative to the product price.
You can directly add funds to any user wallet from the admin dashboard
If you enable refunds, users will be able to send refund requests, and the admin can either approve or reject them.
The percentage to refund can be set in the plugins setting page.